Ashdown Quality. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mebusdriver, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Awesome

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  2. Great

29 vote(s)
    47.5%
  3. Fair

12 vote(s)
    19.7%
  4. Blah

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. I voted "Great." My LG1000 was made in China by some contractor who did a great job (IMO) following Ashdown's specs.
    :bassist:

2. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

I agree with you 1000%

3. Hey man, in one of your vids you're holding the pick between your middle and ring fingers--what's that about?
    (And, why didn't I think of that :D)
    :bassist:

4. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

That technique originated simply from my desire to be able to slap/pop and pick at the same time(and even tap).

Whats interesting is the founder of Ashdown loves it and calls it my very own patented technique.

Here's a clip(if you haven't seen it) where I'm applying it and I'm using one of my Ashdown rigs(this was not professionally recorded).

5. Well I think you guys have sold. Thanks for all the replies. I'm about to push the buy button. :hyper:

6. davec

davec Supporting Member Commercial User

May 4, 2006
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    Owner; Cody Electric Basses ( Now Closed) sales @ Sweetwater
    Curtis Mayfield said it better but ........ Superfly...

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021