Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ashdown RPM-1 EVO II preamp and footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by anastasio24, Dec 26, 2005.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    For sale is an Ashdown RPM-1 EVO II preamplifier & footswitch. This preamp has been part of my main rig since November 2004. It is in excellent condition and has been rack mounted since I acquired it. There are no issues that I know of with this preamp. The only thing that I notice is that my cable slides in and out of the jack a little too easy. That said, I have played three different RPM-1 EVO II’s and all three exhibited the same behavior. I have used this pre on quite a few gigs and during the recording of our CD and it has never let me down and always sounds great with both active and passive basses. I will include the manual that came with the preamp.

More info about this preamp can be found at http://www.ashdownmusic.co.uk/bass/detail.asp?ID=2

I am asking $470 OBO shipping included. I accept PayPal. I will ship via UPS ground. I will not ship outside the US.

Please PM me with any questions. I am NOT looking for trades.

Attached Files:

2. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    bump

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    bump

4. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    bump

5. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    Nice price.

Knowing how good Ashdown amps sound with Bergantino cabs, this would be a sweet matchup for one of Jim's new IP models.

I'd snag it - but I've already got one! :D

6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I played the preamp of my Ashdown through the new IP112. Amazing combo.

7. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    bump

8. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    SOLD!