1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ashdown Superfly

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sundogue, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    I'm selling my Superfly since I upgraded to more power with my new Carvin BX1200 over a year ago. I bought the Superfly in 2007 and had been gigging with it until I got the BX1200.

It's been in it's box ever since.

It is dual mono amp that puts out 250 watts per side into 4 ohms (each side). It is not bridgeable. It weighs about 10 lbs. (if you remove the outer plating...which I did because it isn't necessary). I still have the plates, the original box and rack mounting ears for it. It also has a MIDI and USB interface. I have the software and manual. I can e-mail the pdf manual to anyone who is interested.

$225 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    It's a great little amp. Make me an offer and I'll see what I'm willing to settle for.

3. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Bump. If one is looking for an inexpensive, small amp or one for backup, this is a great little amp.

4. PM

5. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Amp is still available.

There are a few interested parties but no offers yet.