Ashdown : wonderful feedback !

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JayAmel, May 20, 2002.

1. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Just a short story...

I emailed Ashdown today, to get an information I couldn't get about the ABM combos.

I got an accurate reply... 16 minutes later ! The reply was signed by Mark Gooday (I assume it was really him who replied).

After being impressed by the Ashdown amps, I am impressed by the Ashdown reactivity (I'm still expecting for a reply from Eden to an email I sent them 3 weeks ago...).

There's no more doubt for me : as it seems I have missed the vintage SVT I was about to get, I'm going Ashdown.

All the best,
  2. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Ive e-mailed them many times and Mark himself have always answered within a day. Great customer support and my ABM300 sound great.
  3. I concur - this seems to be a company that is trying hard for it's customers. Tha amps look and sound good, and when I mailed a query to them it is answered quickly!
  4. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Hope they won't be bought out by Gibson... :rolleyes:

All the best,
  5. WinterBass

May 19, 2002
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Endorsing Artist: MTD
    I have had nothing but great experience with Mark and Ashdown.

When I first purchased my ABM-400, the covering seperated. He sent me a brand new amp casing. They also upgraded to the 500watt version shortly after my purchase and they upgraded my amp at no cost.

I agree that it has an SVT vibe to it! You will love your purchase!

Good Luck!
    Eric Winter
  6. That makes two of us!!!!:)
  7. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Does anyone here know where I can get a good price on Ashdown amps and combos?

Would an ABM300 have anough power for a pretty big gig? How about a 500? God-damm those music stores that dont let you crank the amps.

8. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    On a related note, I once had an equally quick correspondence with Mindprint ( I sent them two e-mails, their response time was 14 and 18 minutes respectively. If all companies could have a customer service like that! Well, at least there's two of them now!