Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fenderbluesdude, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessica simpsons little sister was caught red-handed on SNL lyp-syncing!!!!!!!! jude law instrodeuced her and her track played, and you could hear her vocie but she was just standing there, she ran off stage and they quickly cut to a comercial.

this is the world of music today, some of these new bands today dont even know how to sing in tune, it is all fixed by producers and the hi-technology today. it makes me so mad that this (Edit - language. ~Mod) can just hire a band with her millions of dollars, and just get a record deal like nothing, and she dosnt even know how to sing! there are so much HARD working GREAT bands today, that can barley get away with affording something to eat on a daily bassis. and there is this millionair chick who wont have to work for the rest of her life, beacuse she is so rich and yet she blamed the band for playing the wrong song on SNL.
  2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    ya. go look at OT, dude.
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA copy here, one in OT despite it already being covered......maybe you could post this thread in the "Recordings" forum too......i don't think anyone has talked about it there yet. :)

4. genderblind

genderblind Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Check out the thread "Anyone see SNL" in OFF TOPIC.
    You are SO right. This is beyond pathetic. I'm glad it happened to such a pre-fab nothing in front of 20 million viewers. I only hope that some of her "fans" will be able to see her for what she really is, or, more accurately, ISN"T!!!
  5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    The Miscellaneous forum is for music related threads only!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.