Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ask Dr.. Idiot (yes.. ill answer all your questions..at the end of the night)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    any questions..???
    jazzbo is no good.. he hasn't answered any questions....
    stupid matt.. well hes just stupid....
    he may be stupid.. but im more than stupid!
    IM AN IDIOT!
    an educated idiot! DAR!
    well ask away

2. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    What is this? Compitition? Can't we think of anything else? Ok, ok, how about I post "Ask a Female" Thread...Lets see who gets more responses:eek: :D ;)

3. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    With Stupidmatt it was kinda funny, with jazzbo, there was a chance of getting answers becasue he seems smart, but now it is getting a bit redundant.

so my questions is:

What is up with all of the people trying to be funny asking people to ask them questions?

4. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Because i am jelous of jazzbo and I am here to crush him..with competition...:D
    plus jazzbo didn't ask permission.. he broke a copywrite law... stupid matt owns the copywrite to "ask .......(talkbass user here)" ..im his friend too so...... i get permission..

superfreak...
    Yes... thats your answer.... to everything in life.. =D...when in question.. just say yes..or else growl like a death metal singer and say "Norsk arsk black metal"

5. BigBohn

BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Can someone say

WASTE OF BANDWIDTH?

:rolleyes:

6. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO

"waste of bandwidth..."

:D

P@

7. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    yes i agree.. waste of bandwith...
    today though...
    I rolled up my pant legs like a west side mudda ph***a.. and had argile sox on..and my guitar friend justin came up to me.. "nice sox".. i can beat em though".. so he pulled up his pant legs and had grey panty hose on.... some tool chick had no sox on.. and JaKuP sHeLbY well.. he just sat there.. like a stupid numetal pot head.. *rolls eyes*

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    you are not funny, let this thread die plz

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Can't be online all the time you know. Hell, even Ann Landers doesn't answer every question.

10. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    DEATH TO CURLEY BOY! MUST DIE! But alas, i to, wish i was at her house. Nick shall pay for this waste of my time, even if i DID choose to look at it and DID choose to write something....

11. kill it! KILL IT! Cu'mon Jazzbo, you have the power - I believe in you. KILL THIS THREAD!

12. Spork...is it a fork with spoon qualities, or a spoon with fork qualities?

The ultimate paradox.

13. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA

that was an even bigger waste of bandwidth.

infact, i think i'd rather stare at www.zombo.com for an entire day than read that again.

14. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Is the song by BUSH "Machine Head" or "Mushy Head?"

15. bandwidth wastage!!!!!

Freebie!

16. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    wow dave... harsh.... cant you take sarcasm?
    Im doing this cause jazzbo was doing this and too make fun of matt and jazzbo.. jeezus h. christ..
    ...yes a spork is a spoon with fork quailitys
    its.. meshy head... not machine head..
    and... yes your poop smells.. so get your head out of your ....yea ya know...

thanks.. for jazzbo understanding though that im just trying to get a freebie and ..NOT BE FUNNY.. and that actually lets me post s*** like this and not get to mad at me..
    and oh yeah.. ashley is mine ...dont even try.. i have a few tennis rackets with your name on em.. come near her and ill shoot tennis balls in your poophole!

17. Why am I single and when I am not, am ALWAYS cheated on?

18. ashleyholloway

ashleyholloway Guest

May 6, 2002
    Memphis, TN
    that's my boyfriend :cool:

19. supergreg

supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    I think im going to agree with everyone else and say that this is a waste of bandwith.

20. I haven't found this funny at all.. ask Jazzbo was better..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.