1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aspen Pittman, RIP

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Michedelic, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Michedelic

Michedelic MId-Century Modern

There’s already a thread in Amps....
    Aspen Pittman RIP
    But in case you don’t go there much, I just wanted to give a heads up. Car crash victim. I had dealt with him a number of times, when he sold GT to Fender over 10 years ago he had a massive ‘garage sale’ at his warehouse, quite an event. I picked up all sorts of goodies. Occasionally he’d run anonymous ads on LA CL still selling bits and pieces but I knew it was him. I’d also just call him to see about any tubes left, and while he was quite the character, classic “A” type personality, he was obliging. I had to ride along with him to the post office one time because he was running late with errands. His all tube recording studio was amazing...

The coolest thing he did for me was selling me a set of Red Rhodes Strat pick ups out of his personal stash.

Bob_Ross, kobass and MattZilla like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021