Assorted gear.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 73jbass, Feb 13, 2005.

1. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Just clearing out a few things that don't get used.
    1 ESP Ltd. series 6 string bass. New condition, rarely played.Purchased a year ago from American Music Supply. Flamed top and headstock,2 soapbars, 3way active,gold hardware,and a 34" scale neck with rosewood board. 469.00 new, when you can find one in stock,300.00 takes it.
    2 Behringer Bass V-amp pro. I got it on a trade less than a month ago.Works perfect, just way too much on it that I'll never use.New condition.125.00.
    3 New condition Warmoth fretless Jazz 5 deluxe neck.birdeye maple with and unusual birdseye maple fingreboard,and quilt headstock.The entire neck, including the fingerboard is coated with vintage tint.Purchased a year ago for a project that never happend.Cost 400.00+ new, I'll take 200.00 for it.
    4 Allparts 70's Jazz bass neck,rosewood board,pearl block inlays, and white binding.Neck has vintage tint added.Purchased from Greg Rodgers guitars 6 months ago for a jazz bass project, but no longer needed.Never installed. 200.00. I also have a new set of Schaller tuners that I got to go with it that I'll sell with the neck for another 40.00.
    Pic available of all items, and prices include shipping. Please email for pics and more info.
  2. HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
  3. ferd315

Sep 20, 2001
    Us, Fl, Tampa
    Is the bass still available? DO you have pics?
  4. paintandsk8

paintandsk8 Pushin' my soul through the wire...

May 12, 2003
    West Lafayette, IN
  5. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA