1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Assorted Straps (Levy's, Franklin and Fender)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by peabody, May 14, 2018.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price:
    $20-$25
    I've decided to clean out a few things and I can't believe how many guitar straps I have that I don't use any more.

All are in good shape...and all prices are shipped.

Also, for an additional $5 per strap, I'll even include a set of strap locks (only the mechanism that attaches to the strap)....Dunlop or Schaller, your choice! As a side note, I only have enough Schaller locks to equip 3 straps, just in case somebody wanted all of them with Schaller locks.

Here's what I have...
    1. Levy's - Two tone (black and brown) padded leather. 3 1/2" inches wide. The only thing I'll mention with this strap is I removed the "Levy's" badge that was on the strap, so there are two holes where it attached. One of the pictures I posted shows what it looks like. ***SOLD***
    2. Levy's - Light tan leather with black piping. 2 3/4" wide. - $30 $25
    3. Franklin - Light brown leather. 3" wide - $30 $25 ***SOLD***
    4. Fender - Vintage leather and tweed. 2 1/4" wide. - $25 $20
    Just let me know if you have any questions. I do have some additional pics, so just let me know if you want to see more pics of a particular strap. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price drop on all straps...

3. BLDavis

BLDavis Master of Snarks. Supporting Member

May 21, 2009
    Ellenboro, NC
    Pm'd

4. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Three very nice straps still available....

5. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    And then there were two....