AtA Flight Case help!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FreedomGundam, Sep 1, 2005.

1. FreedomGundam

Aug 26, 2005
    Okay I know i asked questions about there around the board. But I am right now day before flying and I am still nervious. Does it really matter if I keep the bass fully tuned up or take it down ot its flats like Eb-Ab-Db-Gb. I need reinsurance right now. I am don't want any damage on it. I have the Gator G-Tour Case/flight case.

Please help me out again let me gain back some reinsurance and confidence I will be up in the air for 2 hours no more than 3 at all. I am going from Hamiliton to Moncton.

So please peoples... help me with some resinsurance. I don't have any money left to get a new Fender Jazz Bass and I am going to college. i need that check I written to help me for the whole year.

Sorry for all these threads of it. But I need confidence back and some more advice.

Please somebody tell me what should I do.. is it okay to have it tuned up or tune it down . I does fit well in there.
  2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I would take off the strings. Then throw them back on once I land.
    But i've never flown so...

Congrats on the college though!
  3. FreedomGundam

Aug 26, 2005

But I looked int that thing and it isn't good for the neck.. The neck needs tention. Thanks for the advice and for congradulating me for College I this is my 3rd semester there so far at BBC. I think I might just keep the bas tuned up and have it in the G-Tour case and see what happens. I see no reason why it souldn't come out alright.