1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

ATA Road Flight Case for Bergantino NV610, NV412, NV215 and NV425. $75

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by creis2, Mar 11, 2013.

1. creis2

creis2

Nov 11, 2011
    Cambridge, MA
    ATA Road case that was manufactured by the Safecase CO. This isn't a cheap ebay special, this is a real deal touring case. It was constructed with 3/8" birch plywood, thick ABS laminate (most of the junk you see on ebay is 1/4" and use cheap laminate), 1" foam with 1" plank foam on the bottom. Penn Elcom hardware was used from the heavy duty handles, to the latches down to the 4" casters. It also has heavy duty rivets backed by steel washers, and has double angle extrusions that are backed up by staples on the inside.

It was used for a Bergantino NV 610 bass guitar cabinet. It can also be used for anything of a similar sized, or modified with foam to meet your needs. The inside dimensions are approx: H: 36" x W: 23.5" x D: 15".

It is in great condition! I purchased it for a tour that never happened. I recently sold the cab, and the buyer wasn't interested in the case. Other than a few scratches from sitting in my gear room, it is in perfect shape!

I prefer local pickup in Boston, MA, I can also deliver or meet up within a reasonable distance. I will ship if you would like, but expect shipping to be very expensive and I would ask the buyer to pay 100% of shipping expenses. This includes packaging materials. Expect shipping to be around $200ish.

Asking $75. These go for $500+ new.

photo3.

photo4.

photo6.

2. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I'll take it if you'll ship it.

3. msperanza28

msperanza28 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Essex, CT.
    Pm'd

4. creis2

creis2

Nov 11, 2011
    Cambridge, MA