1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ATK help

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by OxJohnson, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Does anyone know where there is a manual for the Ibanez ATK3000? I got one new today, and the manual that came with it has nothing that I could see about the controls for the ATK. I assume I know what everything does by trial and error, but it would be nice to see it confirmed.

Maybe I am just missing it, but the manual seems to have omitted the entire ATK line! Looking on the Ibanez site returned the same manual.

Ox.

2. Yup. That is what I was looking for... The Ibanez site dumps you to the generic bass manual, which is the one I got.

Thanks geezer! I owe you a beer!

Ox.

3. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Nah you owe google a beer! :cool:

4. Don't make me look bad in front of the children! :p

I did attempt a google, but apparently wasn't as tenacious as you were as I went straight to the Ibanez site.

Bah, now I field dumb. :D

Thanks again!
    Ox.

5. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Apparently "ATK manual" is out of your vocabulary? :bag::p

Test it though, my early 90's atk is layed out differently, its almost like reversed that actually.

6. MonsterTruck88

MonsterTruck88

Sep 4, 2008
    I have a 95 or 96 MIK ATK, and I'm trying to figure out the selector switch settings, does anyone know what the 3 positions of the switch do? In the manual linked above it has a "5 way character switch" but my ATK only has 3 positions.

7. http://www.jz63.com/bass/ATK101.html