ATK Starter Kit

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Hambone, Oct 28, 2006.

1. that looks really cool hambone!
    and you got it for a great price too :)

2. Kenny Allyn

Kenny Allyn

Mar 25, 2006
    Memphis
    I saw you bidding on it ... hope ya get it ... I see you got the ATK-100 I have one of those too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=200039348306&rd=1&rd=1

It's actually listed wrong it is a 1996 USATK-TR (trans red)
    I have one just like it and a sunburst one too ... very different bass than the ATK 300s made in USA amd one of maybe only 400, acording to Dave Bunker jr. They were made at the Bunker guitar works in Bensalem PA. The bodies are swamp ash and the neck is not as fat and chunky as the ATK 300s. The biggest difference is the PBC "tension free" neck, note the brass that seperates the neck from the headstock.
    A very versatile instrument you can make it sound like several types of basses.

:smug: ... The one I have is my main gigging bass ...

3. Yeah, It was a longshot that I would have gotten that with my top bid. Maybe I can find an old PB neck for sale and swap out!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021