1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ATL area reminder: Bass clinic and Concert, 10/26-27

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by adamnitti, Oct 24, 2009.

1. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    Atlanta Institute Of Music Bass Clinic: Atlanta, GA

I will be returning to the Atlanta Institute of Music Monday, October 26th at 7pm to do a bass clinic and masterclass. The event is FREE and all bass guitars are welcome, too! Whether you are a bass player looking for some new insight or just enjoy hearing a clinician rant about low B strings and playing behind the beat, come on out and spend some time checking out this incredible 19,000 square foot facility. For more information, check out www.atlantainstituteofmusic.edu. I hope to see you there!

Atlanta Bass Gallery Concert: Atlanta, GA

My band and I will be performing a FREE concert at the Atlanta Bass Gallery on Tuesday, October 27th at 7pm. Performing with me will be Mike Whittaker (Warren Hill, Eric Marienthal) on keys, Marcus Finnie (Larry Carlton, Kirk Whalum) on drums, and Adam Agati (Jeff Coffin, Joe Lovano) on guitar. These Nashville-based players are some of the finest musicians in the Southeast. We will be performing music from my brand new Liminal CD, and I'll have plenty of copies there if you are interested in picking up a copy. Come on out and groove with us! Sponsored by The Atlanta Bass Gallery, D'Addario Strings, and Aguilar Amplification. Visit www.atlantabassgallery.com for more information.

2. bass1503

bass1503

Sep 18, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Hi,
    Last night master class was awesome!
    This is Sung who mentioned John Marshall's student. :)
    I can't wait tonight gig!
    See you there.

Sung

3. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    hi sung!

thank you again for coming to the clinic! i'm so glad you enjoyed it. i look forward to seeing you at the gig tonight!

4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Wow - Adam, will you be out in CA (SF Bay Area) any time in the coming year?

5. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    KILLER concert tonight @ the Atlanta Bass Gallery! World class musicians! What a dream to experience!

Thanks, Adam!

6. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    Thanks also to Jim Rubio & Darren Michaels @ the Atlanta Bass Gallery for hosting the concert.

AMAZING!

7. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    thanks sobie!!!

8. bass1503

bass1503

Sep 18, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Hi, Adam.
    I am jealous sobie18.
    I am sure that the gig was great.
    I was totally forgot my friend's birthday on Tuesday. :crying:
    Sorry, Adam.
    I really want to see you soon.
    Do you have any chance to come Atlanta in this year?

9. The Butler

The Butler

Oct 11, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Adam,

Great concert at Atlanta Bass Gallery! You were amazing and inspiring. The new CD "liminal" is awesome. It's cool to hear your progression as a musician and composer from the "Liquid Blue" era till now. Who says you can't get better with age. The 3 musicians you brought with you were incredible. I just kept shaking my head when they would each took a solo. Truly talented bunch of guys. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.

Take care & God Bless,
    Steve Butler

10. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    steve, it was so great to see you and catch up some at the concert. thanks so much for coming out! i'm so glad you are enjoying the new cd. hope to see you again soon. i may try to organize a 2nd cd release party in atlanta... working on that now. if you're not already, be sure to sign up for my email newsletter at adamnitti.com and i'll send out notices about once a month.

bass1503, i will definitely be heading back to atlanta. the next thing i'm doing is a bass clinic at the worship for youth conference on nov 7th, but i'll be booking more concerts there, too.

kesslari, i'm sure i'll be back to the bay area next year. i just don't have anything confirmed yet.

thanks, everyone!

adam