1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Atlanta folks... you all alright?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by James Hart, Mar 14, 2008.

1. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    just seeing the CNN Breaking News clips.... weather looks like it whipped through pretty harshly.

Everyone alright?

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    no responses... I hope everyone is ok. CNN is still running tornado stories

3. In lawrenceville..LOTS OF RAIN AND WIND, but house is safe and sound. :D:hyper::bag:

4. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2001
    Spencerport, New York
    Holy crap. I was in Atlanta last week, just flew out yesterday at 5:30 pm and all was well at that time.

5. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Good to hear CTbass!! Hope everyone in Atlanta is OK. Lawrenceville is a nice area, I had to go there on business a couple of times. Wika Instruments (Not Musical Instruments :(, Pressure and Temperature Instruments).

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I didn't even know about it, until Keith Wilder from Heatwave told me about it on stage during soundcheck. I'm in Grayson. Lots of lightning and wind, but no damage to La Casa de Woodchuck.

7. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    sandy springs representing!!!!! TONS OF RAIN AND WIND. small scrub tree down but no real damage. downtown looks like a war zone however.

8. Smyrna and kennesaw are fine - lots of rain and some hail. I'm not there (school in MN) but I've got family and friends down there.

9. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    glad all y'all are ok... hope the rest of the Atlanta are crew are as well.