Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ATLANTA GIG SPAM - Zydeco T at Fuzzy's Sunday afternoon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe_Atlanta, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Zydeco T at Fuzzy's Sunday afternoon
    08/24/03 - 1:30-4:30
    FREE!
    Hot music from Zydeco T and great food from Joe Dale's Cajun Brunch. We play a mix of old school Creole and new style funky zydeco. Hope to see ya'll there.
    -Joe

Fuzzy's Place
    (same exit as Guitar Center, turn west)
    2015 N Druid Hills Rd NE Atlanta, GA (404) 321-6166
    http://www.fuzzys.com/

www.zydecot.com
    NEW! live sound compilation (about 900K):
    www.mindspring.com/~jfleming/ztdial.mp3
    (really garbled vocals? nope, creole french :D )

2. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    We had to move practice this week to Sunday afternoon! I'll see if I can swing by beforehand, but I'm not making any promises.

Have a good gig. :bassist:

3. muggsy

muggsy Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    Fuzzy's is a cool place, but I'll be out of town on Sunday. Have fun.

4. My favorite small bar. We usually have a great time, lots of folks dancing and the food is heavenly (Mmmmmm, shrimp grits).

more spam
    On a different note, The country/rockabilly band I'm playing with (Kate and the Retreads) has made it to the round of 16 in the Open Mic Madness contest at Smith's. ( www.openmicmadness.com/ ) I'll be there tonight, going on sometime after nine. In the initial group of 64 bands there were some weak ones, but I expect most of the ones tonight will be pretty good. Quarter finals will be tonight also, so it will go late. How many country bassists does it take to screw in a light bulb?