1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Atlanta GTG, New to the area

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by JonathanD, Oct 15, 2009.

1. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm new to Atlanta. It looks like it has been at least 4-5 months since that last GTG (at least a forum posted GTG).

Anyone interested?
    Jonathan

2. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    Adam Nitti will be at the Atlanta Institute of Music on Monday the 26th and also at the Atlanta Bass Gallery on the 27th (Check out the Adam Nitti forum here).

I might make the Tues show...

3. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I need to stop by there and talk to Ryan anyway. It will be good to see Adam in person. I'll AIM for Tuesday.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

4. QuantumP7

QuantumP7

Oct 21, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm in the ATL, too!

5. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I'm up for getting to know some bass players around town any time. I would like to meet people somewhere other than my home. If I know all parties I would be happy to lend my large practice space to a bass jam. We can as loud as we want and we can record!

Jonathan

6. QuantumP7

QuantumP7

Oct 21, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Jam session sounds awesome. I'll take any opportunity to become better.

7. Jam session would improve my rookie sound for sure. Can't believe I missed the GTG at Atl. Bass Gallery today. Dang.:eyebrow:

8. I wanted to get over to Bass Gallery but work got in the darn way,again.But I get to see the Steve Morse trio(Dave Larue) on Saturday night at the Variety Playhouse.

Hey Praise and Worship: Sunday I'm playing in one of my church's worship bands: 2 services @9:30 and 11:00 am -Northstar church in Kennesaw/Acworth.

Why don't all of you come buy and check it out,should be fun as always.I just found out that we're even doing a Nickelback:confused: song in the set.

9. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    Steve Morse this Sat? Damn!....I have a church retreat all weekend...

10. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Well, Saturday. Steve. I'll see y'all there.

11. ettsn

ettsn

Mar 29, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bummed I missed the GTG, but if we line up a jam, lemme know. :)