1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Atlanta: Kolstein Liandra DiVacenza Double Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by dannylectro, Nov 19, 2020.

1. dannylectro

dannylectro Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Price:
    $2200
    Strings:
    I'm selling my gorgeous Kolstein bass - just never got the hang of playing it well enough to justify moving it back to NY, so I'm selling it here in Atlanta GA, for local pickup only. My car is too small to fit it, so you'll have to come to me to try it out/pick it up.

A complete description can be found here on the Kolstein website.

It's in very good condition, just a few nicks here and there - nothing that affects playability in any way.

Included with the sale is Realist pickup (not installed), an Ingles double bass stand, a used copy of Simandl, the Kolstein bow & pocket, and a very well-used Mouradian gig bag (not pictured).

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need additional photos or information. Paypal or cash only please

. Kol_1.JPG Kol_2.JPG Kol_3.JPG Kol_4.JPG Kol_5.JPG Kol_6.JPG Kol_Realist.JPG Kol_Simandl.JPG Kol_Bow.JPG Kol_Stand.JPG

Chris204T likes this.
  2. Matt Ides

Matt Ides Supporting Member

May 12, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Gamba/Busetto top. Interesting and good luck with the sale!

dannylectro likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021