Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Atlantic Quality Design - PM-150 Audio Power Meter

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by Marlat, Aug 15, 2004.

1. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Audio Quality Design Inc have released the PM-150 Audio Power Meter. Now you can know exactly how many watts your amplifier is putting out, at every volume setting, not just full power.

The PM-150 also has a protection feature that keeps you from blowing your speakers. The PM-150 does not switch, or disconnect even briefly, the speaker signal between the speaker and amplifier. Rather, it decreases the input level to the amplifier to protect the speaker.

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    For more information please see the Audio Quality Design Inc website at http://www.aqdi.com/powermeter.htm. The webpage has extensive information, pics and pricing information.

3. Humblerumble

Humblerumble

Feb 22, 2004
    VA.
    I just wanted to post a quick response to this post. The owner of Atlantic Quality Designs is a good friend of mine and a guitar player with my band. He is rather brilliant in some of his designs and inventions and has worked with a variety of companies including D'Addario. He is a very honest and trustworthy guy and if this is something that you can use by all means give him a shout. I just hope he doesn't read this post and get a swelled head, you know how guitarists are :D