Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Atreyu's Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Osama_Spears, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Anyone heard/own this CD?

I think it's awsome...

The production is really good.

Oh,and my favorite song on here is probably "Someone's standing on my chest"

Check it out.

What do you think?:meh:

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I think it's great, but I think the production is rather sub par.

3. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    The cd is amazing, and agree that the production is sub par, the vocals get drown out every now and again. I think if there were ever a song that would get called a single off of that cd Someones Standing On My Chest and Aint Love Grand would be them. My personal favorite would have to be would either be Diane the Arsonist, or Tulips are Better, the break downs are amazing and the all out construction of the song is superb. I've been into these guys for like 2 years now, very nice guys as well, I met them when they played with CKY, we talked about the war and stuff. Glad someone else is happy with the cd as well!
    peace
    -Ben

4. I've heard a few of their songs, "Lip Gloss And Black" being a favourite of mine, I quite into Metalcore at the moment i.e From Autumn To Ashes, Beloved etc.