1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ATT Uverse?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unclejam, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Anybody use this?:confused:

Seems like a great deal(Telephone, High Speed Internet, And Cable for 85 a month) any cons?

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    They've just introduced it to my area. Two of the other people in my building have gotten it, and they have had several service problems. The ATT vans have been out at least three or four times after installation. Other than that, however, they seem to have decent service. There are lots of well-priced introductory rates being offered right now.

I'm curious to see what other people think of it as well, but I would recommend waiting a few months and letting them get their infrastructure set up and troubleshooted (troubleshot?) before signing up.

It's got to be better than dealing with Time Warner. :rolleyes:

3. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I've got it, and it's great. It's been flawless so far, but I'm paying more than 85....

4. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Can't speak for ATT but yeah the price is never what they advertise once you figure in extras, taxes, fees, a new yacht for the president and CEO, cocaine, hookers........do you sense the cynicism

I had reliability issues at first with the comcast triple play, but they leveled off after a few weeks.