Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sheep Man, Jan 23, 2001.

1. As I was cleaning my room earlier today, I stumbled across something I bought last year: about 80 rounds of .35 caliber blanks that I needed to use for a drama production.

Anyway, now that I've got no need for them anymore, a thought sort of drifted through my mind: maybe I could stick a couple rounds on one of my basses?
    But then I realized that
    1) I'm not absolutely sure if I want to, and
    2) Even if I was sure I wanted to, I have NO idea how I'd go about sticking them to one of my basses...

So, IF I decide to stick a couple of them on, how would I go about doing it? What would I use etc. to keep it up there on my bass? :D
  2. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i know something that would be seriously kewl. i don't know if you're into motorcycles or anything, but there's this guy out in california named jesse james (yes, he's related to famous one...and a million bucks goes to the guy that can guess his brother's who owns a custom bike shop called west coast choppers. on the top of each of the triple clamp covers are the backs of bullets as if you were looking into the back of an old six gun cylinder. mebbe you could drill six holes in your bass and stick 'em in so that you would be able to see the back of the brass with the primer and all....that would be awesome. :D †gawd, i would never do that to MY bass† just an idea though...
  3. :eek:
    Now THAT sounds interesting...
    I'll have to think it over, though. :p
  4. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    heheh...kewl, huh? i just can't see me drilling holes in my bass....o O the sheer
  5. Hmmmm...I just realized though, these things are too long for the depth of my bass, and unless I cut 'em in half or something, I'll be poking myself while I play...:p