Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by heath_the_great, May 5, 2004.

1. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Oooh yeah. Bootylicious. Drool, slobber, pant, pant...

Dang. I'd jump on that one right this second if I had the bread.

Gotta love those pickup covers!
  2. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Gah, IMHO those are funky looking,, like a huge tick or something... IMHO Spyders rule!
  3. an epic for me thanks, or a triple omega, JPJ style
  4. A9X

Dec 27, 2003
    Sinny, Oztraya
    I saw that looked hard at bidding on it, but I just bought a new bike, so I don't have the cash. I already have a Stanley Clarke Signature I bought recently, so it's even harder to justify. If you could get it at the start price, the Fedex and duties/taxes/customs to get it down here to Oz would make it a relative bargain IMO. With an Alembic and a Kubicki, your collection would start to resemble mine....
  5. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer, Builder
    I've looked hard at it and still am looking, but man those old ones are so noisy and if anything goes wrong with the old preamp its $1300 to replace the preamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:
  6. i would like it, being number 49 and all, but dnburgess (local alembic retailer :p ) is getting an epic in soon and he also has a mark king sig, and im waiting for the epic to come in some i can rub my greasy hands on i like the larger body of the mark king and the epic just seems to resemble a kubicki sorta, so they're my preferences besides a triple omega
  7. 2 days to go with no bids, 48 hours to somehow come up with 3 grand :bawl: