1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Attention Charlotte NC!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jimbob, Dec 8, 2002.

1. jimbob

jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    I am a Charlotte resident. How many times have you heard..."There are no bass players around"?

I'm sure that if a bunch of us bass players show up at an open-mike night all at one time and demand to play it would be memorable...great prank to play on an unassuming bar owner and master of ceremonies. Who's in?

I will have time to do this during the upcoming holiday season so let me know.

To take this to the edge, I have a song list I can e-mail you so we can all be prepared to hit the stage together....oh yeah!!!

2. jimbob

jimbob

Dec 26, 2001
    Charlotte NC
    Endorsing Artist: Acoustica Mixcraft; Endorsing Artist: DR Strings
    To take this to the edge, I have a song list I can e-mail you so we can all be prepared to hit the stage together....oh yeah!!!

Souned cocky...I'll do anything...I just think it would be a sight to have all bassists on the stage at once!

3. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Hehehe... we Ottawa bassists are planning the same thing... :D

I'm going to move this to Miscellaneous though.

Hope it goes well!

4. LoJoe

LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
    I'm in Charlotte, but I've only been playing 6 months and would probably only embarass myself. I'll be interested in hearing how it turns out though.

5. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I live about twenty minutes from Charlotte so if you get enough people up for it I'm in. I just want to know how all the amps will fit onstage at once? My smallest amp is a Mesa powerhouse 2x10.