1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Attention Deficit/Alex Skonlick Trio

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MikeyFingers, Dec 27, 2006.

1. I've been dying to hear these bands for a long time now.
    Attention Deficit features 3 of my favorite musicians (Tim Alexander of Primus, Alex Skolnick of Testament, and Michael Manring). I definitely intend to buy 1 of their CD's, but I wanna ask you guys (if anyone's heard them), which of their 2 CD's is better?

Also:
    Alex Skolnick. I'm a hardcore fan of Testament and I've heard some great stuff from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, now I'm dying to hear what he's like in Attention Deficit AND I just found out he started a jazz trio a few years ago.
    I've only heard 1 song (Electric Eye) on their website and it sounded freakin great. Just wondering if anyone has anymore input on that too.

And seriously, after hearing this new stuff along with Testament and the TSO, and god knows what else he's done. Is there anything Alex Skolnick can't do?