1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Attention deficit, watch till the very end!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by vene-nemesis, Mar 31, 2009.

1. vinny

vinny

Apr 3, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Very funny. The last one is unbelievable. :D:D

2. I definitely wasn't paying attention to this video. :D

3. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I kept looking for the asian chicks. Did I miss something?

4. ...there was a video?

(...wow...people really DON'T pay attention, do they? :D )

5. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    I know you guys havent paid too much attention because none of you have mentioned that the person on the painting is the guy who starts asking for directions, and that none of the ppl giving answers notices it either.

6. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    So what people asking for directions are you talking about exactly? I saw a train. The bird. A chick in a school girl uniform. I think there was a marque advertising asian pron. Oh and some dude with a prostitute in a mercedes. Are you sure we're talking about the same video?

7. That was awesome - thanks!

8. that's actually the first thing i noticed...

cool video

Preoccupied anyone??

9. That wasn't the only thing. I did notice that aspect, but there was something more obvious than that that I missed entirely (until the very end, that is). Well in my case, it was less obvious.

10. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Banned

Feb 5, 2006
    West Coast of Canada
    LOL. I only realized it in the 2nd part where you get a nice shot of the back of the painting as it goes by, and the guys switching therein :D