Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Attention Residents of Chicago!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stompfrog, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Hello all,

So either you live in Chicago or you don't... so you felt a bit left out and thought you'd have a look anyway!

Here we go...

I have just found out the my band (see sig) and another local band (Reading, England) called "The Race" are going to have tracks played on WKQX FM at the start of this sundays show (16th oct). The show is called TBA and is hosted by Robert English.

Unfortunatley the radios website (http://ww.q101.com) doesn't stream online which means because I live about 1,000,000 miles from chicago I wont be able to hear our first ever international airplay! I am gutted :bawl:

I was wondering if anyone out there was in the broadcast area for this show who could record the show for me and either mail me a tape (I can use paypal to cover tape + postage) or simply email an mp3 of the show to me.

I would be most happy if this was possible but appreciate that it is probably quite a lot of effort. Failing that have a listen on sunday and post just to confirm for me that it was played....

Thanks Chicagoians... Stompfrog!

2. I getting desperate :bawl:

3. OK... this is officially my last bump! As after tomorrow it is all over!

Please.... Anybody? :bawl: