1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Attention Southern TBers! Readily Available Fuel!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by GeneralElectric, Sep 29, 2008.

1. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    We all know this gas crisis down South is getting out of hand. Its time to put a cork in the oil companies evil agenda and get gas for ourselves. We'll hit them right where it hurts, in the wallet.

Top researchers have currently found the best source of gasoline in the South is actually the cheapest in the nation.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present:

67399_lg.
    +
    [​IMG]

2. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    if i was graduated from college id smuggle u guys some gas, but well....i can't

3. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    You need a college degree to syphon gas?:eyebrow:

4. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    We still have gas in Texas, but its gotten awfully dear. My friend's husband drives a large diesel truck into the city every day. He repairs neon signs. He says he has to have a partner with him now, all the time, and locks on the gas tanks. People started siphoning, so his work locked all the truck gas tanks. Then people started punching holes in the tanks and stealing the gas, so now he has to have a partner. For his safety.

Cherie

5. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Steal from other people who may be poorer than you or have family to feed etc. ?

Wow that's a great idea ...NOT!! :eyebrow:

6. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    petroleum engineering;)

7. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Georgetown, Kentucky
    I keep a locked gas cap on my car ever since some kids in the neighborhood stole the gas cap off my car (not to steal gas, probably just to make me mad). If it got to the point to where people poked holes in the gas tank... I don't even know what I'd do.

8. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Some of you people can't take a joke... :rollno:

My neighborhood isn't rich so if there was a gas crisis I'd by syphoning air.

This is why I don't drive :meh: