1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Attn: John Turner - 8 string delight

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Jon Chewning, Oct 13, 2000.

1. sickening... *goes and plays his ergodyne 4 string*

-Willz

2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Thats an 8 string guitar there buddy! :oops:

3. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    yeah, that's a guitar there. i actually know rodney from some namm shows, he's a good guy.

thanks for thinking of me, though :D

4. Danged if I don't feel like putz... can't even recognize the difference between a guitar and bass. Or read. sheeesh

5. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    Bill Dicken's 9 String Bass? heheheh :D

DM

6. Don't feel bad. I checked it out and thought, "Wow, what a great looking bass! But why is it advertised as a guitar? Must be a typo". Ahh the power of suggestion...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Obsius29A

Obsius29A

Dec 20, 1999
    Huntington, NY
    I'm the new owner of that guitar, and I'm a proud new endorser of Warrior hand-annointed instruments. When it comes, I'll be sure to let you all know more about the guitar, which is strung from F# to E (we could have some crazy jams, eh John?). I'm probably going to amplify it w/ either a bass rig or the Rivera powered sub. Warrior really makes some of the best instruments out there. PRS said to JD from Warrior "you've got something I can't compete with." Who needs actions when you've got words? =)