Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ATTN: Nashville Area TB'ers

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pmkelly, May 11, 2003.

1. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey, me and the wifey are going to be heading towards Nashville the weekend of Memorial Day, specifically towards Murfeesboro... my brother just moved down there, and we are headed that way for a visit... would love to hear where the good spots are to check out gear or to maybe see some area TB'ers in action! Anyway, if anyone has some good suggestions, on things to do/see, please feel free to either post or email/pm me with details!

Thanks! :bassist:

P@

2. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    3rd and Lindsley is always a great place to visit on the weekends. That is where Reggie Wooten plays. The band that plays there on Sat. night is awsome! I can also check to see if Groovskys band is playing that weekend, and we could head out there.

PM me, maybe we can hook up, and I can get Jon Burnett to meet us somewhere.

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    very cool... Jon and I had talked briefly about meeting up when I get down there, hopefully he remembers!

P@

4. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Of coarse he will remember!!!!!! PM me and I will give you several numbers so you can reach me!

5. Nate Dawg

Nate Dawg

Apr 8, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Hmmm... I'm probably going to be moving to Murfreesboro next month. Not that it has anything to do with this thread.

post count +1

6. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Cool let me know and I will give you numbers, and maybe we can get together...Good for you...