1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Attn: Nashville formites...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by georgestrings, Sep 4, 2008.

1. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005
    ... any of you know, or know of a person named Rebecca Miller??? She's currently in my area, and is doing work on instruments - and says she's Nashville trained... Any info would be appreciated...

- georgestrings

2. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    fill out your profile would help. where are you? never heard of her (but that's not saying much). who did she say she trained with?

3. georgestrings

georgestrings Banned

Nov 5, 2005

I don't see how filling out my profile will make any difference in this matter one way or the other - but thanks for the suggestion... I'm in Syracuse, NY - and she's currently in the same general area... I don't recall her telling me with whom she trained with, to be honest - I know Nashville is a big town, but I was hoping to get a reference or 2...

- georgestrings

4. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Never heard of her either, but I've only been herer 6 years. If you find out who she trained under, I'd be happy to call them for you and get a reference.

5. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    Never heard of her.

Chicks can work on basses? Never imagined it. :eek: