Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ATTN: WEB PAGE CREATORS

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by hateater, Jan 7, 2005.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I, hateater grainger, also known as bl33po, captain porkface, the boy from Toledo and super-goop would like to start a webpage dedicated to the life and times of me, with my music, art, and my views on meat products. God I hate Oscar Meyer. I am willing to pay some decent money to get this done, hit me back ya web creators... this should be an easy job that would only use some java- no flash is required. Hit me back fellow bass... players.

2. RoyQBiv

RoyQBiv

Nov 8, 2002
    Bellingam, WA
    I'd be interested. However, be aware that pro web designers will charge anywhere between $25 and $75 an hour. My fee is on the lower end of that spectrum, but no matter who you go with, it'll set you aside a decent chunk.

3. Toledo, Madrid?
    Or is there a Toledo in the US?

4. C'mon, Steph. Does EVERYTHING have to revolve around Spain now? :rolleyes:

Leigh (at work and not on MSN. Sorry, Steph)

5. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    My better half designs sites. Email me, and I'll get you a good price.

6. Please, Leigh, don't be bitter. You're better than that. :rolleyes:

7. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Why don´t you just start a blogpage? There are quite a few free blogsites out there.

You can do anything you want there :)

8. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Right. Or just learn how to write the whole site yourself. There are tons of WYSIWYG web creation programs out there. They're not great, but they'll do everything you want done.

9. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I know how to make a webpage, making web pages is easy, but having a page that really flows and makes people want to come back is a little harder. I wasn't really clear about my need for a webpage. It is mainly a digital buisness card for my bass playing services/lessons. I will leave it in the hands of woodchuck's girl.