1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Audere Audio.....yep, this is new

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by JacksonsMen, Oct 16, 2006.

1. maybe not so new.....but yeah
    Ok, well it came today coutesy of the brown truck....started laying out the controls on the pick guard, just though id put up some pictures of the process

the layout is LED Z mode switch Treb Bass Vol A/P Input...in that order from left to right

and i know the treb and bass controls are close to eachother....did that on purpose so i can get to both of em with one finger.

2. DSC01616.jpg

3. DSC01615.jpg

4. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Images won't show up. The server you're using doesn't allow hotlinking of large photos....

5. how bout now

6. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    yup! they're there!

I would like to hear soundclips once you get it all together. I haven't yet heard of someone putting an Audere in a P bass. Is it a straight P or a PJ?

7. straight P, i think the reason you havent heard of it is because there is next to no room in the cavity for all this crap...and add two 9v batteries on top of that

im considering getting a warmoth rear routed P body to get around this problem, but either way as soon as its done i'll be sure to put up sound clips