1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Audere JZ3, Norstrand NJ4SE, SD Antiquity I, Fender S1 Control Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by atauntaun, May 9, 2010.

1. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Endorser Jule Amps Monique
    When through a bunch of parts to find the right setup for my Jazz bass. I ended up going with a J-Retro and Delano pickups, so I no longer need these items.

Sold. Audere: Wired volume, mid/balance, treble/bass. I purchased it new about 2 months ago. I used less than 2 hours. $110 shipped conus.

Sold. Fender Control Plate with S1: Taken out of a Fender USA Hot Rod Jazz. Has the the button to switch from series to parallel. $50 shipped conus.

Sold Pending Payment. Nordstrand NJ4SE: Awesome pickups. These were almost the ones I ended up keeping in the bass. $125 shipped conus.

Sold. Seymour Duncan Antiquity I. Nice vintage sounding pickup. Not quite what I was looking for, but sounded really nice with the Audere. This set only comes with one set of mounting screws. Though if you want another set of the rusted ones to match you can get them from the SD custom shop. $100 shipped conus.

4592839448_d8a2427c19_o.

2. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    pm'd on audere and antiquities

3. PM'd

4. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    sent the dough for the audere and antiquities

5. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Thanks. I will ship them tomorrow morning.

6. CactusBass

CactusBass

Aug 2, 2009
    Any idea if the conrol plate will fit in my vintage modified bass? If so ill take it!!

7. jibreel

jibreel

Apr 12, 2005
    Seattle
    PM'd on the Nordstrands

8. DTF

DTF

Feb 14, 2010
    queens
    Thanks alot bro

9. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    I believe it will. As long as it has a standard sized control plate with the jack on the plate there should not be a problem.

10. rob4001va

rob4001va

Apr 1, 2007
    Northern VA
    PM sent on the Nordies

11. jongor

jongor

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Which Delano pickups did you end up with and why?

12. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    I went with the DELANO JMVC 4 FE/M2 Split Coil Humbucker. I just really liked the way they sounded. Very big low end, pleasant sounding mids, and slightly muted high end. Paired with the J-Retro they were pretty close to the sound I was looking for. Kind of like an active Bart setup, but not as sterile.