1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Audere JZ3 Pro Drop in Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Aug 27, 2017.

1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Price:
    This Audere JZ3 Pro 4-Band Drop in preamp is brand new. It was installed in my 78 Jazz bass for maybe 24 hours. I loved what is was doing but decided to send off my body for a refinish and when it returned I took the bass back to stock with all original parts and harness.

These are $159 new. This is as good as new.

I have a bunch of items going up here for sale to help fund an incoming bass. Unfortunately something has to go so here goes some parts that are sitting idle at the moment.

$115 Shipped Lower 48 USA Only

Will combine shipping for multiple items. See my other listings.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Dark Horse likes this.
  2. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    SOLD

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021