1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Audio guys... need some help finding a sound clip

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Armueller2001, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Well I'm trying to get some sounds together for my bodybuilding competition in a month, I want to do an intro similar to this

as far as the walking goes... I found some good hydraulic noises I can clip and edit... but I need something good for the "BOOM" when he puts his foot down. Trying to get a "sub" sound that I can put in too so it uses the subs in the theater and shakes the place. Any ideas? I could use some help finding some more hydraulic noises too.

BTW I'm not planning on doing the dance part of it LOL

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    For the love of god I hope you are joking.

PS the music is from either Terminator or Terminator II, but i'm pretty sure its the first one. Those sounds you can probably get from the net for free. For a similar style of music look at the album called "Live Wired" by a band called Front Line Assembly, the first track is very similar to what you are after.

Please, please, be joking.

3. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Nope thats going to be the intro for my posing routine. Just trying to find a "BOOM" sound effect like is on there... I'll check out that CD though, thanks

4. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    You want the last few seconds from the first track on Live Wired. And a new hobby. :)

Edit: The track is called "Mortal" - but if you send me an email address via PM I should be able to email it to you in iTunes m4a format.

5. AFI ripped off the terminator theme bit for the intro of "Sing the Sorrow"

Cant help with the boom sounds tho

6. Hilarious.

7. Lalabadie

Lalabadie Guest

Jan 11, 2007