Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

AUDIO TECHNICA UHF WIRELESS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KPJ, Feb 17, 2005.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    I have an Audio Technica Freeway 601B Wireless for sale. It is "frequency agile" meaning that it has ten selectable frequencies that you can choose from for the best reception. It is the "B" UHF frequency unit. It is complete with a transmitter and a receiver and two cables, one a 1/4" for instruments and the other is an XLR so you can convert any microphone to wireless. It is about a year and half old and is in exellent shape. I have only used it on about 15 gigs. I no longer use wireless and would like to find a good new home for this unit.

I can take PayPal or money order and could be enticed into a trade for cool pedal like an MXR DI.

I'm looking for $125 USD shipped.

Thanks for looking.

:hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :bassist: :hyper: :hyper:

2. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    I use the same kind of wireless at all my shows, and I've never had any problems with it. This is a good deal, someone should grab it.

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
  4. how's the frequency response on this? can it handle a 5-string? might be interested, gotta do a little more research. :)

5. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Yes, it can handle a 5ver. I was using a 5ver exclusively when I bought this. The response is good down to a low B.

6. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Thanks for your interest, the unit is sold.