SOLD AudioKenesis Hathor 1203

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by srcTW, Jan 28, 2018.

1. srcTW

srcTW Practicing my tail off Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Price:
    $625
    For sale is this awesome, like-new Hathor 1203. It is the newsest model with three pluggable openings on the back. You are saving the wait time and buying an essentially new cab WITH a Tuki cover.

This is the 8 ohm version.

Why am I selling this cab that I love so much? Great question. I own two currently and I have a Hathor 1505 coming my way. I purchased the 1505 literally because I love the 1203 so much. Therefore one of the 1203's is no longer needed.

This cab all by itself cuts through a 20pc jazz ensemble with headroom to spare. It is seriously an amazing little guy.

For sale only. I'm funding a separate build. Asking $625 shipped ConUS. Again - with the Tuki cover. I will ship insured and safely.

Note - there labels on the back. Those are labels I put on which indicate the utility of the two switches on the back. They come off easily with no mark if you do not want them.

Thanks for looking pictures follow:

3fpNY0.jpg CSzzdF.jpg UXwS4a.jpg RQLINo.jpg O6hEVZ.jpg yyA4rP.jpg 5UA3Rf.jpg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. SactoBass

SactoBass A retired civil engineer who likes all-tube amps! Supporting Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Nice cab!!! That thing looks brand spankin' new!

SRC: since the Hathor 1203 comes in either 8 ohms or 4 ohms, you might want to specify which impedance your cab is. :thumbsup:

srcTW likes this.
  3. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    One serious buyer pending $.

4. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    This is the 8 ohm version. Thanks for asking.

SactoBass likes this.
  5. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    OK the line is two deep.

6. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Killer cab.....24 different shades of bass depending on the port plugs and mid/woofer toggle settings......the most ergonomic haul per volume output iME. Badass little box of chocolates!

lo-freq and srcTW like this.
  7. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Three deep

8. srcTW

Nov 16, 2013
    Houston Metro Area
    Sold..

wave rider likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021