1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis Hathor 1203

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nutdog, Jan 21, 2017.

1. nutdog

nutdog when I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone

Feb 19, 2009
    in the dog house
    Price:
    1/22/17 AM: 3 people in line. Waiting for payment but looks like it's sold.

$585 conus/paypal/shipped in original container. Discount for local pickup. I'm in NW GA but regularly travel I75, I85, I20, I24 thru Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville, Augusta, Columbia, Florence, Charlotte, Greenville, Nashville and could meet. I'll be in SC and NC this week.

I had two of these. These are the cabs that ended my quest for the mostest/bestest/lightest/smallest. Then a friend showed up with one and took a shine to a bass I had. And I got this head that goes to two ohms...

So now I have 3 because I'm an impulsive dummy. I've used all 3 once at rehearsal with my obnoxiously loud trio. It hurt to have this third cab blasting in my ear. Two are plenty.

Then I took a shine to a dingwall down the road. Now I'm picking up a combustion because I'm a compulsive dummy.

So this one's for sale. 8 ohms; 18" tall x 14" wide x 13.5" deep; weight 25 pounds; 94 dB; 500 watts; two switches for extra growl and/or top end.

More details here: Hathor 1203

IMG_4447.JPG IMG_4448.JPG

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Guitarodeo, kittywithabanjo and mngnt like this.
  2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Pmd

3. Dave Hill

Dave Hill Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Les, could you please hang on to this until the next gtg? I'd love to hear the 3609. Lol
    GLWTS.

P.S Shanon has a Noble on the way