1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis Hathor 1533

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by The Diaper Geni, Feb 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Price:
    $800
    Long story short I need to sell these cabs to purchase new IEM's and good quality powered monitors.

**1203 IS SOLD**

**1533 STILL AVAILABLE**

Both were purchased this past year. Original owner. Original packing material. The 1533 was used once, on NYE. It has a mark in the finish on one of the edges that has been Sharpied. The 1203 has been gigged, but all the gigs were "medium loud" at most. (I don't play in loud situations.)

Both cabs sound ridiculous. The Hathor 1203 is the best bang-for-your-buck-for-lightest-cab-that-kicks-ass cab out there. But as much as the 1203 kicks butt, the 1533 is, IMO, better. The 1533 can be, for short distances, a one hand carry. It's full and round and punchy and deep all while instantly responding to any EQ changes.

Both cabs have the port plugs and both have the mid switch. The 1533 can be 4 or 8 ohm.

See what the fuss is all about yourself. $550 plus shipping for the 1203. $800 plus shipping for the 1533. This is $100 off new Hathors and there's no wait time.

Shipping info for the 1533 is 27" x 21" x 17", 42 lbs. Shipping from 43065.

Oh yeah....They sound pretty good together, too!

img_0107-.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    Plm

3. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I love my Hathor 1203 and would love to add a second or a 1533 for the rig pictured. Great cabs for sure!

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  4. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    sweet! I lust after your 15203. And that is some lakland. It's like a Stu Hamm Urge bass. Very cool. I lust after that too lol.

5. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    That Lakie is sick

6. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    That Lakland is a workhorse, for sure. 2006-ish Skyline Scheff that I modded with a P and a bone nut. Electronics and pickups are Hanson/Lakland. Three band EQ with two blends.

Last Thursday I went from a worship rehearsal right to a reggae gig. Friday and Saturday were with a 70's pop/rock cover band and Sunday morn I was back at the church gig. That bass did them all. Quite well, too.

GregC and jondiener like this.
  7. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    Glad your sale is going ok - but I have a question.

How do you like that Quilter - been thinking about one.

thanks

LennyJ

8. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    I use a quilter through audiokensis setup. I really love it. Great little amp. Especially if you don't like tons of twiddling like me.

9. The Diaper Geni

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    We'll, it's gone. I'm going to powered monitors. I am keeping a Clarus 4plus. Having said that I liked the amp quite a bit. It's got lots and lots of clean usable power.

What he said.

10. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Trending in my own peculiar direction with glee. Supporting Member

Did the 1533 sell?