1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis TC 212 V2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Saluki, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Price:
    Very good condition Audiokinesis TC212 V2 up for sale. Has a few little love bumps but a solid 8.5 to 9/10. One is shown in picture and looks like it was there before finish was applied. I love this cab and it is a joy to play through and to move but I have a house move coming up and need to downsize. Probably the most versatile 212 cab out there with the ability to plug or open ports and toggle on/off tweet and change mid tone with flip of a switch. Might consider partial trades for smaller cabs or head. Preference to Bergantino, Genzler or Mesa (Black face WA). Cash works great too. I will ship and we can discuss price based on location.

Info here
    Thunderchild 212

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Pushrod and Dee-man like this.
  2. KJAXE

KJAXE Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    FARGO, ND
    PM sent

3. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    The TC212 is heating up and if no one takes it through the weekend for cash it will be traded. Last chance. These don't come up that often.

4. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM'd you...

5. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Back to Jerome, the previous owner.