1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis TC112- Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by J. Brunka, Nov 2, 2016.

1. J. Brunka

J. Brunka Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Price:
    image. image. image. I'm selling off some of my cabs to gain floor space and put a few bucks back in my pocket. Here is an incredible cab that I just don't seem to play through that often. Hopefully someone will buy it and put it to good use.

I would prefer a local sale but will gladly ship. I still have the original shipping materials that Duke (the designer/builder of Audiokinesis) sent the cab in. I'm in North Jersey but can easily get to NYC, the Hudson Valley, central/South Jersey and Eastern PA. I can also make arrangements to get the cab to southern New Hampshire.

Audiokinesis Thunderchild 112 v.2 8 ohms. 500 watts. 29lbs $575+shipping
    This cab is in perfect condition and comes with a form fitting LeCover. This version 2 features a Kappalite 3012LF driver and has the tweeter switch as well as the mid-grind switch. This cab is so well designed from the crossover down to the handle on the top it is easy to see why TalkBass likes them so much. You can dig through all of the glowing reviews throughout TB if you have the time.

Thanks for looking and hit me up if you have any questions.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Do you still have the port plugs?

3. J. Brunka

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    I do not have port plugs. The person I bought this from did not have any.

4. DukeLeJeune

DukeLeJeune rational romantic mystic cynical idealist Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Princeton, Texas
    Owner & designer, AudioKinesis; Auth. mfg, Big E (Home Audio only)
  5. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Or use a pair or two of rolled up socks. :laugh: Whatever it takes to get your hands on one of these awesome cabs.

J. Brunka likes this.
  6. J. Brunka

Aug 9, 2004
    Mo'town, N.J.
    Thanks everyone for your comments. If I had the ability I would be keeping this and pick up a few more.

Duke, thanks for the link. I don't think I will be able to get enough for the discount but I may pick up a few extras to use here and there. I might need them to plug up some plumbing in my house.

7. Nofrets2

Nofrets2 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    I agree with Dee-man. These cabinets are outstanding. Go for it!

J. Brunka likes this.
  8. Joebone

Joebone Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Great cabinets - have been using old 4-ohm TC112 or TC115 for several years. Someone needs to cop this.

J. Brunka likes this.