1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis TC112v1 AF Bass Cab - Price Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassasaurus, Mar 13, 2018.

1. bassasaurus

bassasaurus Zonker Supporting Member

May 24, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    $525
    Audiokinesis TC112v1 AF Bass Cabinet - For sale by the original owner. $525.
    This is easily a 9.5 out of 10 for condition. Only selling because I have new cabs coming from Duke the end of the month.

Cab is 22" tall x 14" wide x 14" deep and weighs just 31 pounds. It is 4 ohms, 94 dB; 500 watts and a perfect match to today's class D amps. I use it with a Mesa D800 and it can fill a small club/hall with no PA support. It's down just -1 dB at 62 Hz with normal tuning (both ports open) and sounds great with 5 string basses. It has two pluggable ports giving you two ported and one sealed option for adapting to different room acoustic situations. The woofer is a proprietary version of the Kappalite 3012LF paired with a flared horn and an incredible crossover.

The "Acoustic Friendly" option means it has an added rear-firing tweeter that adds a bit of top-end energy to the reverberant field. It lets anyone behind the cab hear the overtones a bit better. My drummer loves it. This feature really helps with acoustic or upright bass and was a $100 option. There is a toggle for the tweeter and another that changes the roll-off.

Original price $900. Selling price $525.00.

No trades. Includes the original box, packing and port plugs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    dave64o, Dee-man and triplebass92 like this.
  2. mmbongo

mmbongo Dilly Dilly! Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    These are such awesome cabs!

Just a tip...I see the rubber port plug gaskets are still in the ports but without the plugs. Make sure to remove those gaskets before using the cab! The gaskets without the plugs will keep the ports from working right.

3. bassasaurus

bassasaurus Zonker Supporting Member

May 24, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Thanks for the tip.