1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD AUDIOKINESIS TC115AF WIDE IN COMPOSITE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. I'm sure I'll regret this, but it's not getting enough use and I have to offset a B46 I have coming. (This is a re-post from 7/16.)

For sale is an excellent condition TC115AF (wide version for extra low end!) in composite built (and gone over a couple of years ago) by Mike Arnopol, with padded Lecover cover. 4 ohms, 450w. 2 speakon jacks and a horn on/off switch. 4 port plugs for lowend tuning.

This cab got some cosmetic damage when shipped to me about 3-4 years ago (the upper left front of the cab had an approx. 2-3" crack that I repaired with Duratex and replaced the grill that got bent). Again, it's been gone over by Mike since then and has seen minimal use since then (and even less out of the house).

Works as it should and looks very good too (upper left front corner is hard to notice and is only cosmetic issue). Minimal use by me and never pushed hard. Weighs less than 35 pounds!

I'd like to keep this local to SF/Bay Area for now. If interested in shipping, please send me a pm and I'll keep a list on a first come basis.

$750/OBO cash. Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

2. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Do you have the plugs?

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks for all the interest, but this cab is now SOLD! Thanks TB.