1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Audiokinesis TC212 (v.1) - Local Bay Area Only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JRB, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JRB

JRB Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    Price:
    Hi all. I have an Audiokinesis TC212 (v. 1). 4 ohms. 900 watts. About 47 pounds and an easy carry. This is a local San Francisco Bay Area only.

Per the original sale from Dee-man:

Note that my cab does not have the second "grind" switch and has a different horn than the current version. That's it for changes, as far as I know, and like the earlier vs. current version of the TC112, some prefer one over the other (v.1 tends to be more transparent/monitor-like while v.2 has more mid edge/grind capability).

Feel free to run any trades by me. A few idea's: Bergantino, Aguilar heads, Mesa Subway 115 or D-800+.
    IMG_1636.JPG IMG_1637.JPG

G RICH 5 and Dee-man like this.
  2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Killer cab, super nice TBer. GLWTS, DM

JRB likes this.
  3. JRB

JRB Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2003
    Oakland, CA
    I should add that I have a great La Cover padded cover for the cab. It does have a small tear in it, but nothing that impacts functioning. I also have the three port plugs, which have worked great for me to manage boomy rooms or just go for a more sealed cab vibe.

I will consider partial trades plus cash or I can add cash to trades if needed.