Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Audiophile Imports - Any Problems??

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by NJL, Oct 15, 2003.

1. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    I have placed an order with Audiophile Imports. I have sent a few emails on the status of my order and have received the "so and so has read your email" email, but no response as to the status of my order.

This doesn't seem very professional to me.

Have you had any problems????

Thanks
    :)

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i just can't understand why such a popular store would not return emails???

they were quick to take my money, but now nothing

oh, well - no more orders from these guys!

:(

3. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    sorry.....BTT....:bag:

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    they should of replied by now

5. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    I've delt with them a lot with no problems, except the once in a while I'll get back-ordered on something. I would give them a call, I used to call them all the time before they went online,seemed like nice guys!

6. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    Ditto.
    I call Mark & Mike; they're both very helpful & will chew the fat for awhile...on my dime!
    ;)

I think I once waited months to get a few items from AI.
    And I am not a patient person.

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i finally got an email back from Mark. seems as thought the shipping department is slacking off. they have been forwarded all emails and have not replied.

:(

i guess i'm catching everyone on a bad week...

8. You barely gave them 24 hours to respond, what were you expecting?

[​IMG]
    Treena

9. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    aguilar, musicians friend, yahoo, the admin of this forum, amazon, UPS, airborne express, my AFM local, dave at avatar, bass emporium, warmoth, warwick, and yes, even Thor... :D

they all respond to emails within a couple of hours, but three days????? $38 is a lot for me to be spending on a couple of CDs and not get great service.

:meh:

10. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Perhaps they know that you are a opinionated left wing commiepinko pimp with a bad attitude, and figure, hey! now that we have his money, lets play ' Let's see how much we can aggravate that donkhead by forwarding his emails to the local branch of the Texarse R[edited] Party'.

Just because you plonked down every last dime you earned at your gig Friday night is no excuse to think that your order is actually important to anyone here, or that audiophile, aguilar, musicians friend, yahoo, the admin of this forum, amazon, UPS, airborne express, your dipwad union local, dave at avatar, bass emporium, warmoth, warwick, and yes, even the Mighty Thor, even remotely care.

I hope that explains it to your satisfaction!

:smug:

;)

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

good! now i have some closure!!

:D

justice has been done!

12. $38 bucks is a drop in the bucket, little one!

Good things come to those who wait!

[​IMG]
    Treena

13. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i'm sorry, i'm working class.....

$38 bucks is $38 bucks is $38 bucks

:rolleyes:

14. Thor

I think the emphasis is on 'little one' in
    her quip.

How did she know that by the way?

:p

15. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

The key question is, "Has your checking account been debited or your credit card chraged?"

Find out that information first. If you have been charged for the merchandise, then you'd better give Audiophile a call. If you haven't been charged, maybe your order did not go through for any number of technical reasons.

Any time I have done business on the Internet, I have received an e-mail confirmation almost immediately or at least by the next day. Also, too, the e-mail usually tells in how many days I may expect the shipment or, at the very least, when the order will be shipped.

Good luck. I hope you can iron this out to your satisfaction.

16. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    bop,

thanks for the reply. I do happen to check my account once or twice a day (online banking makes it soooo easy now-a-days!). it went through; that's one of the main reasons that I put this thread up.

I was just disappointed in their service.

the main thing is: will i recommend to use these guys - yes

will i use them again - yes

i have heard you guys post so many good things about this store that it's obvious that someone dropped the ball this time. oh, well - have i ever dropped the ball? - yup - i think we all do this every once in a while.

:)

17. Thor

god, I love you man!

You are just SO humble!

:cool: