August 3rd - Iron Maiden in Toronto!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassGod, Jul 31, 2005.

1. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Sorry guys, I just need to vent some excitement, for you see, on Wednesday I'll be seeing Iron Maiden live! :hyper: It's at the Molson Ampitheatre in Toronto, with none other than Mastodon opening. It's a show to promote their 'The Early Days' DVD, so all of the songs played will be from their first four albums. Not bad if you ask me! I am slightly dissapointed that '22 Acacia Avenue' and 'Children of the Damned' will not be played, but it should be great anyway. I mean, it is Iron Maiden after all. :smug:

Is anyone going to this show? Has anyone seen them yet on this tour? I'm curious to see how Bruce's voice sounds after all these years actually.

Anyways, this is only the second concert I will have ever been to, and I'm sure Maiden won't dissapoint. I'll give a review of the show if anyone wants one.

Up The Irons!!! :cool:

Graeme :bassist:
  2. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I caught them on Ozzfest just last weekend in P-burgh. They put on one hell of a wicked show, and Bruce sounds wonderful if you ask me. Not one them showed their ages at all up there.
    Where are you going to be sitting? It best be near the front. I could almost reach up and touch Steve about a dozen times, if only my arm had been longer! They sounded amazing, and the whole show was very energetic. Be prepared for metal up your ass! :D

3. BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    The concert is in less than twenty-four hours! :hyper: I can't wait to hear 'Revelations' live. Is no one from TB going?

Graeme :cool:
  4. FriscoBassAce

Dec 29, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Independent Manufacturers Representative
    They were supposed to play here in Dallas on the 25th with Ozzfest (which I have tix for), but they "forgot" that they had some European dates scheduled, and had to bow out for some of the tour. Velvet Revolver will be playing instead. I think that's pretty cool too....Duff is no slouch either, but he's no Steve Harris.

I'm a little how was the show?