1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aural Dream Organ Synthesis

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rafolix, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Rafolix

Rafolix

Feb 7, 2018
    Dear friends,
    I just found this pedal in Aliexpress for 80 bucks. There are a couple of video demos for guitar, but not for bass. Do you have any clue about how can it work with a bass? Any previous experience with Aural Dream pedals?

I am crazy for the Hammond sound but I cannnot afford de EHX B9 or C9, so I was looking for cheaper options.
    I was very excited about the Mooer Mooergan, but it is not availabale any more.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Nunovsky likes this.
  2. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    A good way to get a sort of hammond sound is with a POG (or similar pedal), an OD and some modulation like a vibe or a rotary effect.
    I really like how it sounds this way and you don't have the tracking problems of a B9 or a C9.

3. Rafolix

Rafolix

Feb 7, 2018

4. Rafolix

Rafolix

Feb 7, 2018
    Thank you Nunovsky, do you know a nice POG clone? Sorry but my budget is really tight.

Nunovsky likes this.
  5. Nunovsky

Nunovsky

Sep 4, 2004
    Portugal
    You have the Mooer Tender Octave MKII or the Tech21 SubnUp.
    I have the Tech 21 mini SubnUp and it sounds really good for this purpose.

EDIT: Sorry. I mean TC Electronic SubnUp

6. Rafolix

Rafolix

Feb 7, 2018
    Great! Thanks a lot