Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Auralex GRAMMA Pad F/S $45.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jobu3, Aug 10, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    New cost is $49.99 @ MF. I'm asking a fairly reasonable $45.00 shipped. It works better than milk crates. It works superbly for isolating your rack from the cabinet beneath's vibrations (prolongs tube life) as well as for monitors that are prone to feedback. I just don't use it and don't really need it with my iAmp which has no tubes and I can cut any uber-annoying frequencies with my uber-powerful EQ. (Actually I don't think that there is anything quite so annoying as overuse of the term "uber") Anyways, its just sitting here and I could probably use the $38 or so after shipping. I will ship in the original box (I am 99% sure I still have it). The pad has seen practices... I'm not sure if I used it on any gigs but it looks and smells good. I can take a picture if anybody really wants me to.

Here's a description off MF:
    2 - 2" x 4" x 23" isolating feet attach to a 15" x 23" carpet-covered platform to float speaker cabs and maximize output while minimizing transmission of sonic energy to the floor. The underside is lined with purple Auralex StudiofoamĀ® to prevent cavity resonances. A low 3" profile and discrete gray finish blend with any rig. One Gramma will support most guitar amps, stage monitors, and small bass rigs up to 300 lbs.
    :bassist:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Oh yeah BTW, Paypal (no extra fees) and money orders. Ships to the 48 only, via USPS. :D

3. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Bump: $40.00 shipped.

4. Justyn

Justyn Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Would you take $35 shipped?

Thanks,
    J.