1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AUS / NZ fuel tank classic, stereo memory man with hazarai

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by irvinz, Jul 22, 2008.

1. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    hey guys
    i have a fuel tank classic (interchangable from 110 -240V) comes with everything including original box etc. has velcro on the bottom and a few scratches. i'm down sizing my board hence this has to go. 8 9V outlets and a 12DC and a 12AC outlet too. has been previoulsy powered my entire pedal board and wiresless unit too. OBO AUD200 shipped

and a stereo memory man with all the goodies and a new zealand/ australia ehx power supply/ AUD 390 plus postage

PM me if interested or offers.

Cheers
    Irvin

2. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    yes no maybe?
    hit me up with offers!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021